- Turn off the Epson Stylus CX7800, unplug the power cord, and disconnect the USB cable.
- Remove all the paper, then use a soft brush to clean the sheet feeder.
- If the glass surface of the document table is dirty, clean it with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth, or use a small amount of glass cleaner on a soft cloth to clean it. Do not spray glass cleaner directly on the glass.
- If the outer case or inside of the sheet feeder is dirty, clean it with a soft cloth dampened with mild detergent. Keep the scanner section closed to prevent water from getting inside.
- If ink accidentally gets inside the printer, wipe it off with a damp cloth.
Don't touch the gears or any other parts inside the Epson Stylus CX7800.
Never use a hard or abrasive brush, or benzine, alcohol, or paint thinner for cleaning; they can damage the Epson Stylus CX7800 components and case.
Don't get water on the Epson Stylus CX7800 components and don't spray lubricants or oils inside the Epson Stylus CX7800.