- Open the File menu and select Page Setup. You see the Page Setup window:
- Select Stylus CX7800 in the Format for pop-up menu.
- Select your Paper Size. For borderless printing, select a paper size with the Sheet Feeder - Borderless option. See Printing Borderless Photos for details.
landscape as the orientation setting.
- Click OK.
- Open the File menu and select Print. You see a window like this one:
- Select Stylus CX7800 in the Printer pop-up menu.
- Select Print Settings from the pop-up menu.
- Select the following Print Settings as necessary:
For more information about printer settings, click the ? button.
- Depending on your settings, you can choose other options from the pop-up menu:
- Copies & Pages: Select the number of copies you want or a page range.
- Layout: Select page layout options.
- Output Options (OS X 10.2.x or 10.3 only): Save your print job as a PDF file. In OS X 10.4.x, click the PDF button instead.
- Scheduler: Schedule your print job to print at a later time.
- Paper Handling: Select page printing options, such as Reverse print order.
- Cover Page (OS X 10.4.x only): Select a cover page to print before or after the document.
- ColorSync or Color Management: Select ColorSync®, or adjust the color controls, change the gamma setting, or turn off color adjustments in the printer software.
- Summary: View a list of all your selections.
- To save your selections for future use, select Save As from the Presets pop-up menu.
- Click Print.
- To monitor the progress of your print job, click the
printer icon when it appears in the dock on the bottom of your desktop.
If you're using OS X 10.2.x, click the
Print Center icon instead, then double-click Stylus CX7800 in the Printer List window.
You see a screen like this:
If necessary, you can do one of the following while monitoring the progress of your print job:
- Click the print job, then click Delete to delete it
- Click the print job, then click Hold to pause printing
- Click a print job marked "Hold" and click Resume to resume printing
- When you're finished, close the printer window or Print Center.