You can select from these settings on the Driver
- Thick paper and envelopes
- Prevents ink from smearing when you print on
envelopes or other thick paper.
- Skip Blank Page
- Ensures that your product does not print pages that
contain no text or images.
- Quiet Mode
- Lessens noise during printing but may decrease print
- Permit temporary black printing
- Allows you to print using black ink when a color ink
cartridge is expended.
- Automatic Cassette Switching
- Automatically switches to the other cassette when
one of the cassettes runs out of paper.
- High Speed Printing
- Speeds up printing, but may reduce print
- Warning Notifications
- Lets you choose whether or not to receive warning
notifications from the printer software when ink is low.
- Establish bidirectional communication
- Allows the product to communicate with the computer.
Do not change the default setting On unless you experience issues when using a
shared printing pool.