You can select from these settings on the Driver tab.
- Thick paper and envelopes
- Prevents ink from smearing when you print on envelopes or other
- Skip Blank Page
- Ensures that your product does not print pages that contain no
text or images.
- Quiet Mode
- Lessens noise during printing but may decrease print
- Permit temporary black printing
- Allows you to print using black ink when a color ink cartridge
- Automatic Cassette Switching
- Automatically switches to the other cassette when one of the
cassettes runs out of paper.
- High Speed Printing
- Speeds up printing, but may reduce print quality.
- Warning Notifications
- Lets you choose whether or not to receive warning notifications
from the printer software when ink is low.
- Establish bidirectional communication
- Allows the product to communicate with the computer. Do not
change the default setting On unless
you experience issues when using a shared printing pool.