You can select from these settings on the Options or Driver tab.
- Thick Paper and Envelopes
- Prevents ink from smearing when you print on
envelopes or other thick paper.
- Skip Blank Page
- Ensures that your product does not print pages that
contain no text or images.
- Quiet Mode
- Lessens noise during printing but may decrease print
- Permit temporary black printing
- Allows you to print using black ink when color ink
- Automatic Cassette Switching
- Automatically switches to the other cassette when
one of the cassettes runs out of paper.
- High Speed Printing
- Speeds up printing but may reduce print
- Warning Notifications
- Lets you choose whether or not to receive warning
notifications from the printer software for various operating
- Establish bidirectional communication
- Allows the product to communicate with the computer.
Do not change the default setting unless you experience issues when
using a shared printing pool.