You can select any of the Print Quality settings to fine-tune the
quality of your print. Some settings may be unavailable, depending
on the paper type and border setting you have chosen.
- For draft printing on photo paper.
- Fast Economy
- For the fastest printing with draft quality.
- For fast printing with reduced quality.
- For everyday text and image printing.
- For text and graphics with good quality and print
- For photos and graphics with good quality and print
- High Quality
- For photos and graphics with high print
- Best Quality
- For the best print quality, but the slowest print