If you cannot control an HDMI device using the HDMI
Link buttons, try the following solutions:
- Make sure
all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for
the projector and connected video sources.
- Make sure the cables meet the HDMI standards.
- Make sure the connected device supports the CEC
- If you connected a new device or changed any
connections, you may need to restart the device.
- Connect no more than three devices that support HDMI
Link at the same time.
- If you have connected a speaker or receiver, set the
output to PCM.