You can select these settings on the Options or Driver tab.
- Thick Paper and Envelopes
- Prevents ink from smearing when you print on
envelopes or other thick paper.
- Skip Blank Page
- Ensures that your product does not print pages that
contain no text or images.
- Warning Notifications
- Lets you choose whether or not to receive warning
notifications from the printer software for various operating
- Establish bidirectional communication
- Allows the product to communicate with the computer.
Do not change the default setting unless you experience issues when
using a shared printing pool.
- Optional Output Trays
- Select an output tray option if the optional
finisher unit is installed.
- Optional Paper Sources
- Select an optional paper source option if the
optional high-capacity input tray is installed.