If you experience problems charging the battery in
your watch, try the following solutions:
- If the watch does not charge when you attach the USB charging
clip, check the following:
- Make sure you fully charge the watch. Partially charging the
watch can affect battery life.
- Make sure the USB charging clip is attached correctly.
- Clean the contact points on your watch and the USB charging
clip and attach the clip again.
- If the battery was exhausted when you attached the USB charging
clip, the charging screen may not appear for 1 or 2 minutes. Wait
for the screen to appear.
- Make sure you are using a compatible USB charger or USB
- If you still cannot charge your watch's battery, detach the USB
charging clip and contact Epson Support for help.
- If the watch and the USB charging clip become hot during
charging, stop charging the watch, detach the USB charging clip,
and contact Epson Support for help.
- If you see an error screen indicating a charging error, stop
charging the watch and move to an environment with a temperature
within the operating temperature range.