If you have problems with automatic adjustments not
being applied correctly, try the following solutions:
- Be sure to wait at least 30 minutes after turning on
the projector or turning off the Shutter setting before performing automatic
adjustments. This gives the projector's temperature a chance to
- Check that the protective plate is not installed on
the built-in camera and that the camera area is clean.
- Depending on the lens you installed, automatic
adjustments may not be available. If you installed one of these
lenses, you cannot use the Screen
Matching setting or the Tiling Assist feature in the Epson
Projector Professional Tool software: ELPLX02, ELPLX02W,
ELPLU02, ELPLU03, ELPLU03S, ELPLU04,
ELPLL07, ELPLR04, or ELPLL08. If you
installed one of these lenses, you cannot use the Color Calibration setting: ELPLX02, ELPLX02W,
ELPLR04, ELPLL07, or ELPLL08.
- If you are projecting from an analog input source,
the changing color and brightness of the image may cause automatic
adjustments to not be applied correctly.
- Make sure that a powerful spotlight or source of
strong natural light is not shining into the projection environment
and interfering with automatic adjustments.
- Check that your image correction and image blending
settings are within reasonable ranges. If the projection angle is
very large, try turning off the Geometry
Correction setting or reduce the projection angle. If you
are using the Edge Blending
setting, make sure the blending width is between 15 to 43%.
- If you see an error message during automatic
adjustments, make a note of the error codes and contact Epson for