You can select from these settings on the Options or Driver tab.
- Skip Blank Page
- Ensures that your product does not print pages that
contain no text or images.
- Quiet Mode
- Lessens noise during printing but may decrease print
- High Speed Printing
- Speeds up printing but may reduce print
- Output documents for filing
- Outputs all landscape, portrait, 1-sided, and
2-sided documents in the same orientation for easier filing.
- Remove white borders
- Removes white margins that may appear when you print
- Warning Notifications
- Lets you choose whether or not to receive warning
notifications from the printer software for various operating
- Establish bidirectional communication
- Allows the product to communicate with the computer.
Do not change the default setting unless you experience issues when
using a shared printing pool.