You can select any of the Image Options and Additional
Settings to customize your print. Some options may be pre-selected
or unavailable, depending on other settings you have chosen.
- Emphasize Text
- Adjusts the weight of printed text to increase
- Emphasize Thin Lines
- Adjusts the weight of printed lines to increase
- Edge Smoothing
- Smooths jagged edges in low-resolution images such
as screen captures or images from the Web.
- Fix Red-Eye
- Reduces or removes red-eye in photos.
- Print Text in Black
- Prints colored text in black.
- For Color Text
- Prints colored text on a background pattern or
- For Color Graphs and Images
- Prints colored graphics and images with overlay
- For Color Text, Graphs, and Images
- Prints colored text, graphics, and images with
- Enhancement Options
- Specifies Color Universal Print enhancement settings
for text, graphics, and images.
Additional Settings Options
- Rotate 180º
- Prints the image rotated 180º from its original
- High Speed
- Speeds up printing but may reduce print
- Mirror Image
- Flips the printed image left to right.