You can select these additional scanning settings on
the Epson Scan 2 Main Settings tab. Not all adjustment settings may
be available, depending on other settings you have chosen.
- Stitch Images
- When scanning double-sided originals, lets you lay
out images from both sides of the original onto one scanned
- Rotates the original image clockwise to the desired
angle before scanning it. Select Auto to allow your product to automatically
rotate the image based on the orientation of the text (may take
longer to scan).
- Correct Document Skew
- Corrects skewed originals, image contents, or
- Add or edit pages after scanning
- Lets you add, remove, or edit the pages in a scan,
including rotating pages and changing the page order.
Note: To save
multiple pages in a single file, you must select a file format that
supports multiple pages such as PDF or Multi-TIFF. If you select another file
format, each scanned image or page is saved as a separate