You can select from these settings on the Driver tab.
- Thick paper and envelopes
- Prevents ink from smearing when you print on envelopes or other
- Skip Blank Page
- Ensures that your product does not print pages that contain no
text or images.
- Quiet Mode
- Lessens noise during printing when you select Plain Paper/Bright White Paper as the paper Type
or Media Type setting.
- Automatic Cassette Switching
- Automatically switches to the other cassette when one of the
cassettes runs out of paper.
- High Speed Printing
- Speeds up printing, but may reduce print quality.
- Warning Notifications
- Lets you choose whether or not to receive warning notifications
from the printer software when ink is low.