You can charge the built-in battery by connecting the
power cord and AC adapter, and plugging the product into an
electrical outlet. Or, you can connect the product to your computer
(or other USB power source) using the USB cable.
Battery status is indicated on the LCD screen.
Note the following:
- The battery is not a user-replaceable part.
- Even when the product is not in use, the battery
runs down. Make sure you turn off the product when you are not
using it and charge the battery on a regular basis.
- The battery runs down faster in low temperature
- The battery may be hot right after it is charged or
used; this is normal.
- Charge the battery within a range of 50 to 95 °F (10
to 35 °C). The battery may not charge fully or may deteriorate if
the environment is too hot or cold.
- It takes about 2.5 hours to fully charge the
- You do not need to use the battery completely before
- If the battery runs out quickly even after it is
fully charged, it may be at the end of its service life. Contact
Epson to replace the battery.
- If you do not use the printer for a long time,
charge the battery on a regular basis to avoid letting it run out.
If the printer does not turn on, charge the battery for more than
thirty minutes, and then turn the printer on again.
- The battery charging light is
orange during charging and turns off when the battery is fully
charged. The light flashes if the environment is too cold or too
hot to charge the battery.