1. Paper support: Supports the paper loaded in the sheet feeder.
2. Edge guides: Help load the paper straight. Adjust the left edge guide to fit the width of your paper.
3. Printer cover: Covers the printing mechanism. Open only when installing or replacing ink cartridges.
4. Sheet feeder: Holds the blank paper, and automatically feeds the paper during printing.
5. Output tray: Receives the ejected paper.
1. Ink cartridge clamps: Hold the ink cartridges in place. Open only when installing or replacing ink cartridges.
2. Print head: Delivers ink to the paper.
|Version 1.00E, Copyright © 2001, SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION|