If roll paper has jammed inside the product, try these
- Cancel the
print job from your computer, if necessary.
- Press the paper/cancel button to eject
the paper from the rear of the product.
- Turn the knobs on the roll paper holders to take up
- Press the paper/cancel button to cancel
- If you are unable to remove the paper, turn the
printer off and slowly pull the paper out from the rear of the
- If you cannot remove the paper from the rear, cut
the paper at the roll paper feeder and pull the paper out from the
Forcibly removing jammed paper from the
product could damage the product.
- If the
paper/cancel light is still
flashing, turn off the product, wait a moment, then turn it back
Note: If you
are unable to remove the paper, contact Epson for